Thursday, 3 October 2013

Hey, people! This is my first blog so please see past the mistakes!
On this blog I’ll tell you all about me, (the average, kind hearted Metalhead)
My Name is Tanay Chakraborty, Indian, 15,Metalhead,Human not a brown skinned ass-for all the racist friends of mine :)
I play the guitar, I’ve got two of them, one is an S shape and the other is a V shape
I usually play Metallica, Slayer, Children of bodom, Megadeth, some others too.
I started out with Metallica then to Cannibal corpse then to Gorgoroth then Megadeth
Creed, and the list goes on! But now I guess I’ve got a permanent crush on Metallica and Slayer.
And when I say Slayer , I don’t mean that I’m a Satanist. I’m an agnostic human being.
I doubt only some things we Indians follow.  It’s not like if we don’t eat meat one day we go straight

To hell, I  mean what can one day do and what does meat even have to do with hell? It’s these kind of things that I don’t believe in. So don’t take me as an anti-christ or anti-god

ALL METALHEADS ARE NOT SATAINSTS , It’s true, metal heads are good people. We respect every genres, it’s only that we cannot listen to them squeal about fantasy land. So at the end of the day I say hail Metallica and Slayer,  R.I.P Cliff Burton and Jeff Haneman

I’m writing for the first time so I’m not going to write more because there isn't much activity on a metalhead’s radar. So I thank you, the reader , for reading this post :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment