Hey,
everyone. I’m back with the introduction to a metalhead.
So there are many kinds of metal heads, I mean there are thousands of types of metal
.
The Heavy/Thrash Metal.
Well you probably wouldn’t even know if
one of your friend even listens to
metal. Normal singing nothing to fancy , fast tempos, standard tunings, Not
very heavy, but good.
Many of my friends didn’t know that
till they checked my playlists. The average heavy metal person listens to
almost everything on the radio when with their friends. They won’t criticize
anything, except those because of whom the music industry is getting ruined, I
mean who can listen to that girl Justin beaver or the one direction ? Those
people are ruining the industry on a serious level. Well that’s enough off
topic. So, all in all, heavy metal people dress comfortably knee length shorts
and tee’s of bands . NO anti-christ
or anything. They usually don’t keep long hair, beards, tattoo, piercings and
they don’t all smoke weed and get high and kill someone, we don’t always swear.
We are nice people. So, we usually listen to Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth,
Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax, etc.
The Death Metal
Killing people, Shredding them to
pieces, and other Violent actions are usually associated to Death metal. George
“CorpseGrinder” Fisher might have sold his soul to devil for his neck but not
for his choice of music. Growling, Roaring, heavy and fast Shredding, down
tunings and a lot of double bass. The truth to be told, when I was in my Death
metal phase I used to criticize a lot but I got criticized too. They usually
get a lot of criticism which get’s them angry nad they also say a lot of foul
things! It’s a simple give and take rule, if you are not criticizing even we
won’t criticize. They usually have long hair, beards, tattoos, a lot of
piercings, smoke a lot and drink a lot too. But some of them are not like them
some are very kind hearted. They usually wear knee length shorts and button up
shirts. You can spot them easily as they are usually gonna have a cigarette up
their mouths. But none of this means that they are bad at heart. Not all are
Anti-Christ. They usually listen to Cannibal Corpse, Decide, Behemoth,
WhiteChapel, etc.
The Black Metal
Burning Churches, Killing people and
crucifying virgins is not everything
that they do. Agreed, some musicians have a violent history like Vaarg, but he
is very good at heart. Some readers who might not be metalheads must know him
for all the crimes of his past. But not many know about his present. He is only
human and everyone has their phase. So, now that we have a good base, let’s
talk about the people who listen to black metal. High pitch screaming, Standard
tuning guitars, Progressive tempo. They usually like to put on corpse paint
when bored. They are very disappointed with the radio stations, no black metal
(hehe). Not many tattoos, doesn’t smoke or drink much, long hair, some beard,
not many piercings. Now I don’t know much about black metal so spare me because
I can’t tell you about the band that they listen to.
The Classic Rock
I’m on the highway to hell, Highway
to hell, it’s the first song that comes to my mind when I hear Classic Rock.
Ac/Dc changed a the definition of classic rock. IT was undoubtedly the best
classic rock band in my opinion and after that pink Floyd. Now, I don’t know
anything about them, only the music so, It’s another another topic that has
gone to waste. But I will tell you what comes to my mind. Medium hair, soul
patch or clean, maybe a bandana with shades, Jeans, a tee of any classic rock
band. That’s all. A long shout in the last verse that continues till the
chorus, guitars tuned down half a step, Calm drumming, good for driving.
The MetalCore/Fake
They are usually said to be fake because of excessive screaming and lot
of other reasons. They have enough tattoos to cover them up when they are
naked. They Are usually very skinny and weird. I personally don’t like them.
They act like they are very heavy while wearing their fancy loafers and skin
tight clothes. So, here is another topic, WASTED! But I’ll leave some names of
bands that you could check out. Upon This Dawning, Black veil brides, Suicide
Silence(it fits the description but I find it good you can check out their you
only live once)
Well I’m happy that you used up your time on reading this blog. I
hope that all the non-metalheads would have gotten a sense of what the metal
heads are. Thank You J
No comments:
Post a Comment